SIS Nutrition SiS Beta Fuel Energy Gel (Box of 30 x 40g)
World-Leading Energy Gel Optimised With A New Carb Ratio
Part of an entire world-leading fuelling solution range that includes drinks and chews, our Beta Fuel Dual Source Energy Gel is optimised with a brand new 1:0.8 ratio of 40g carbohydrate to enhance your power output, increase your body's carbohydrate usage efficiency, and limit gastrointestinal discomfort to deliver a scientifically superior fuel.
- INCREASED CARB EFFICIENCY: A 1:0.8 ratio of maltodextrin to fructose increases the percentage of ingested carbohydrate that is oxidised (known as efficiency) from 62% to 74% when compared with a balance of 2:1
- LOWER GI DISTRESS: A 1:0.8 ratio of maltodextrin to fructose reduces self-reported symptoms of stomach fullness and nausea when compared with a balance of 2:1
- ISOTONIC: Beta Fuel gel is isotonic, meaning there is no need for additional water to be consumed to allow efficient absorption
- POWER: A ratio of 1:0.8 enhances mean power output during ten maximal sprint efforts increased by 3% compared with a 2:1 ratio
- NUTRITION: Each gel contains 40 grams of carbohydrates. Depending on your sport or event, you should aim to consume 1-3+ gels every hour during exertion to reach an 80g-120g target intake.
- INTAKE: Tear open the gel and consume the entire gel directly from the packaging. Stow, your litter
- FLAVOUR: 2 taste options - Orange, Strawberry & Lime
- WITHOUT: No artificial sweeteners
- INFORMED SPORT: Beta Fuel is tested under the Informed-Sport programme and does not contain any banned substance
- PACK SIZES: choose from a handy 6-pack or cost-effective 30-pack of gels