CatEye Cateye Viz 100 USB Rechargeable Rear Light
Compact, bright, and versatile, the all new ViZ100 rear bicycles light stands out with great visibility from the OptiCube™ lens technology and Daytime Hyperflash™ mode in an economical package. A fully featured rear light, the ViZ100 (Which replaces the previous best selling Rapid Mini), comes with 4 settings including a group ride mode and flashing mode which gives an impressive 70 hours of runtime. The innovative new Snap System™ bracket is simple to fit and place on your preferred position on the bike. The ViZ 100 with its 100 lumen high power makes this the ultimate rear bike light to give you confidence wherever or whenever you ride.
- 3 LEDs (100 lumens)
- Focused lens for maximum visibility
- Highly visible during daytime
- Superior 300 degree visibility
- Long rear beam projection
- OptiCube™ lens technology
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- USB rechargeable (Micro-USB cable included)
- Low battery indicator
- 4 modes: Constant / Flashing / Group Ride / Daytime Hyperflash
- Mode memory function
- Battery Auto Save (The mode automatically changes to flashing when the battery power gets low.)
- New seat post bracket SP-15 which also fits contemporary (Kammtail) aero seatpost
- Snap System™ bracket
- Designed in Japan
- Constant (15 lumens)：5 hrs
- Flashing (10 lumens)：70 hrs
- Group Ride (35 lumens)：11 hrs
- Daytime Hyperflash (100 lumens)：15 hrs
- Charging time (From empty) : 3 hrs
Our proprietary OptiCube™ lens technology maximizes brightness for greater visibility.
Allows riders to place rear lights on various locations in both horizontal and vertical orientations.
Provides 300° visibility from the side to increase safety.
Low Battery Indicator
Alerts when remaining battery gets low.
Can be used in the daytime.
All Weather IPX4
Can be used in rainy weather.