Wheel700 SET Mavic CXP Elite/Tiagra RS400 Blk Freehub Body: Shimano 8/9/10
The aerodynamic CXP Elite offers a pin joined rim extrusion and an impacting graphic approach, it satisfies the most meticulous needs.
A reliable rear hub for road cyclists which is 8, 9 and 10 speed compatible.
Like those at the top-of-the-range, Tiagra road hubs feature labyrinth and contact seals to prevent the ingress of corrosion-causing dirt and water; this, along with the internal grease sleeve both increase durability and reduce service intervals.
The hub uses angular contact bearings designed to cradle the balls giving both radial and lateral support for superior strength and durability in real world riding conditions; they also offer precision bearing adjustment and easy maintenance.
Mavic CXP Elite Specs
- UB Control: The braking surfaces are milled to improve braking friction and eliminate shuddering.
- Recommended tyre widths: 19 to 28mm
- Recommended rim tape: 622 x 18 x 0.6
- Dimensions: 700c (622 x 15)
- 6106 aluminium alloy
- Aerodynamic profile
- Traditional drilling (28h)
- Pinned, Single eyelet
Shimano Tiagra Hub Specs
- TIAGRA Rear Freehubs feature internal grease sleeves for increased durability and service life.
- Internal grease sleeve for longer durability
- Bearings: Cup & Cone routing direction
- Smooth rotating and less noise
- Freehub Body: Shimano 8/9/10x
- Axle Length: 100mm/130mm