Nutrition and Care
- Consume the right amount of calories.
- Carbohydrate: the body's fuel supply.
- Are you eating enough protein?
- Good fats, not bad fats.
- Eat the right vitamins and minerals.
- Make sure you drink enough to perform at your best.
- Fuel your ride properly.
- Recovery food: when and what to eat after you've ridden.
What is chamois cream?
Chamois cream is an anti-bacterial, viscous substance that helps eliminate friction between skin and clothing, and therefore the chafing that can occur during a ride. It comes in a number of forms including balms, creams and even powder.
Why use chamois cream?
Cyclists use chamois cream for prevention of saddle sores or, even worse, something that can leave you off the bike for several days and require medical attention: an abscess.
SIS GO Electrolyte drink powder 500 g tub
Elite Protective chamois cream - 150 ml tube
ENERGY TABLET SIS GO HYDRO 20 PACK **BOX OF 8
GO Energy Bakes offer a convenient and tasty option for on the go snacking, ideally consumed before or during exercise. Easy-to-consume for the athlete allowing for greater carbohydrate uptake. Energy during cycling.