Garmin Speed & Cadence Sensor
Tracking your speed and cadence has never been so easy. Garmin's Speed & Cadence Sensor is really simple and straightforward to fit and install. All you have to do is attach Garmin's Speed Sensor to the front or rear hub and it will self-calibrate with your Garmin Edge. For you Cadence Sensor, simply attach to the crank arm.
Lightweight, compact, and durable, this Garmin Speed & Cadence Sensor will provide current, average, and maximum speed and cadence data.
- Simply attach the sensors and ride
- With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, these sensors are easy to install, maintain and move between bikes
- The cadence sensor fastens to any crank arm size and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training
- The speed sensor attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge® to give you accurate speed and distance at all times, including indoors on the turbo trainer
- Combine them both and improve your personal best or see where your stand against the pros