Garmin Garmin Edge 130 Plus GPS Computer - Head Unit Only
Garmin Edge 130 Plus GPS Cycle Computer
Ultra-compact and ultra-rugged, the Garmin Edge® 130 Plus GPS Cycle Computer shows how far and how fast you rode and lets you sync structured workouts right to your device.
Get training in a flash with synced structured indoor and outdoor workouts straight to your device. Train anyway you want with direct downloads from the Garmin Connect app, or using other apps, including TrainingPeaks and TrainerRoad.
Dynamic Performance Insights
Help improve your fitness and overall cycling stamina with the Edge® 130 Plus’ dynamic performance insights with VO2 Max and heart rate monitoring (with compatible devices – sold separately). The device tracks how far, fast, hard and high you’ve ridden with data from GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites and an inbuilt altimeter which gives you something to improve on.
Manage your efforts during tough ascents with the ClimbPro feature which shows the remaining ascent and grade when you’re climbing while following a route or a course. This helps you plan out long climbs and improve efficiency in tackling them.
Give your friends and family peace of mind when you head out on your bike with the Edge 130 Plus’ host of connective and safety features. The device provides incident detection and assistance which will send your real-time location to your chosen emergency contacts if you’re involved in an incident. The computer is also compatible with the Varia Rear View Radar and light systems (not included – sold separately).
Built for all kinds of cyclists the computer is also great for off-road cycling and MTB riders. The Edge® 130 Plus will track your jump count, jump distance and hang time with advanced mountain bike dynamics.
- Simplified, rugged design with 1.8'' display that's crisp and easy to read in sunlight or low-light conditions
- Get training guidance by syncing structured indoor or outdoor workouts to your device from the Garmin Connect™ app or other apps, including TrainingPeaks and TrainerRoad® (when paired with a compatible smartphone)
- Improve your fitness with dynamic performance insights such as VO2 Max and heart rate (when paired with a compatible heart rate monitor), and manage your efforts during tough ascents with the ClimbPro feature
- Know where you've been, where you're headed and how to get back to start with turn prompts and a breadcrumb map
- Cycling awareness features give loved one's peace of mind; get incident detection and assistance - both of which send your real-time location to emergency contacts (when paired with a compatible smartphone) - plus compatibility with Varia™ Rear View radar and lights (RTL & RVR)
- Know how far, fast, hard and high you've ridden with data from GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites and an altimeter
- Track jump count, jump distance and hang time with mountain bike dynamics
- Battery life: up to 12 hours (may vary depending on usage)