Garmin Edge 1030 Plus GPS Computer - Performance Bundle (Includes all Sensors and Mount) 2020
Garmin Edge 1030 Plus GPS Cycle Computer Bundle
The ultimate computer bundle, the Garmin Edge® 1030 Plus GPS Cycle Computer Bundle includes an advanced cycling computer and rugged heart rate monitor.
In the Box
Edge® 1030 Plus
Quarter Turn Mount with 2 bases
Flush Out-front Mount
HRM-Dual Heart-rate Monitor Strap
Bike Speed Sensor
Bike Cadence Sensor
USB Charge Cable
Custom Ride Profiles
Get riding in an instant with the device’s pre-populated custom ride profiles that are created based on which makes it easy to start riding as soon as you turn the computer on – instantly allowing you to access training plans and routes that best suit your cycling needs.
The Edge® 1030 Plus will also provide daily workout suggestions based on your current training load and VO2 Max. (This is only possible when paired with compatible sensors).
Manage your efforts on long climbs with the ClimbPro feature. ClimbPro shows the remaining ascent and grade when you’re climbing while following a route. This allows you to pace yourself on a climb – helping you to conserve when you need to conserve and to let it rip when you need to let it rip.
Synced Structured Workouts
Get advanced training guidance by syncing structured indoor and outdoor workouts straight to the device via the Garmin Connect app™, or other apps, including TrainingPeaks® and TrainerRoad.
The computer is designed to suit the needs of all cyclists and it includes a huge host of MTB features. The Edge® 1030 Plus allows you to track your jump count, jump distance, and hang time. Additionally, the Grit feature rates the difficulty of a ride, and the Flow feature measures how smoothly you descend a trail, so you have a score to beat next time.
Give loved one’s peace of mind with the devices range of communication, connective, and safety features. The Edge® comes with inReach® satellite communicator compatibility, incident detection and assistance – which will send your real-time location to emergency contacts in case of an incident. Additionally, the computer is compatible with the Varia Rear View radar and lights systems (not included – sold separately).
The computer is preloaded with the Garmin Cycle Map which provides turn-by-turn directions and new navigation alerts. The map uses popularity routing to find you the best routes used by other cyclists both on and off road. When you want to explore off your route you can now pause navigation and then choose from 3 options (where routing is possible) where to re-joint when you’re ready to resume.
Built for even your longest rides the Edge 1030 Plus delivers up to 24 hours of battery life. The computer is also compatible with the Garmin Charge power pack to extend the battery up to 48 hours (not included – sold separately).
- Get ready to ride without the fuss with prepopulated custom ride profiles based on your previous Edge® computer, your ride types or your sensors
- Receive on-device ride and workout recommendations based on your current training load and VO2 max (when paired with compatible sensors - sold seperately)
- Manage your efforts on long climbs with the ClimbPro feature, which shows remaining ascent and grade when you're climbing while following a route or course
- Get training guidance by syncing structured indoor or outdoor workouts to your device from the Garmin Connect™ app or other apps, including TrainingPeaks® and TrainerRoad
- Track jump count, jump distance and hang time with mountain bike (MTB) dynamics
- Cycling awareness features gives loved one's peace of mind; get inReach® satellite communicator compatibility, incident detection and assistance - both of which send your real-time location to emergency contacts (when compared to compatible smartphones)
- Explore more with the ability to pause off-course notifications, then get directions back to the route when you're ready to resume
- Power your longest rides with up to 24 hours battery life