||Contact Store for Availability
Vigorelli Shark Pistard Bike
Cinelli has always had a strong track cycling pedigree. Their single speed bikes have won some of the most important fixed gear races in the world, the Shark builds on this heritage and experience.
This new single speed frame is slightly different however. It is just as happy conquering velodrome as it is racing an urban crit track or even speeding through the city traffic.
The Vigorelli Shark is the first aero-track bike from Cinelli, it uses a unique series of tube profiles to achieve maximum stiffness at a very low weight, creating a blisteringly fast bike. Allowing fitment of front and rear brakes means this bike can be used anywhere.
The frame is produced from Columbus Airplane Triple Butted alloy and is equipped with the popular Futura SL carbon fork, custom aero carbon seatpost and can take up to 25mm tyres.
- Sizes: XS (50), S (52),M (54),L (56), XL (59)
- Frame: COLUMBUS Airplane Triple Butted Alloy
- Forks: COLUMBUS FUTURA Caliper SL 1-1/8” Carbon Monocoque
- Fitting: Rear brake internal routing / Continuous cable
- Brakes: Standard road caliper
- Bottom Bracket: BSA 68mm
- Seatpost: Carbon Aero 200g
- Tyre clearance: 700x25c
- Frame weight: 1570g
- Fork Weight: 350g
- Components: Miche Pistard 1x
- Chainset: Miche Pistard 1x
- Chain: Miche Pista 1x
- Saddle: Cinelli Winged
- Bar/Stem: Cinelli Alu
- Wheelset: Miche Pistard Track
- Tyres: Impac RacePac 700x25
Spec may be subject to change due to availability