||Contact Store for Availability
Nothing beats a bike ride.
A bike for any day and anywhere. Fun and light to rip around the neighborhood for meet ups, running errands or Sunday fun days.
More Fun Days
It's comfy. It's playful. It's easy to get on and off. This is a capable, well-made ride that nods to funky bikes of the past, with handlebars and tires inspired by dirt-track racers.
Nice and Light
Practical doesn’t have to mean vanilla. Not with this bike. Light and responsive, it bounds through the city and blasts through the boroughs with style.
Comfy Makes Happy
A quilted saddle and ribbed grips keep things comfortable. Even the pedals use deck tape instead of teeth for easy-going grip in anything from flip flops to cowboy boots.
Easy to get on and off, with an easy reach to the bars, and a seat position that makes it easy to put a foot down when stopped. Not too upright and cruiser-y, or too forward and sporty. It’s just right.
EQ Means Equipped
With a convenient front rack and full-coverage fenders, Treadwell EQ is ready for to bring a little fun to the daily to and from.
An integrated wheel sensor helps track your activity (like speed, distance and calories burned), registers your bike, reminds you of needed service and more, all through the free Cannondale App.
- Hassle-free ride tracking. An integrated Wheel Sensor that instantly starts recording when you start riding. No need to press start.
- See how you and the Cannondale community are reducing your carbon footprint every time you choose to ride instead of drive.
- Automatic service reminders based on ride hours, simple bike maintenance videos, and service records help you keep your bike healthy.
- Don’t waste time searching, every detail about your bike from the seat height to what type of chain you have is stored in one place - at your fingertips.
- Frame: All-New, SmartForm C3 Alloy, Ride-Easy low-standover geometry, Straightshot hidden cable routing, Urban Armor frame bumpers, flat mount disc, rack/fender mounts
- Fork: All-New, Steel blades, 1-1/8"" steerer, OutFront offset, flat mount disc, mid-blade mounts
- Rims: Cannondale, double wall, 32h
- Hubs: (F) Sealed Alloy Disc, QR / (R) Sealed Alloy Disc, QR
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: Maxxis DTR-1, 650b x 47c
- Pedals: Cannondale Comfort
- Crank: Prowheel, 38T
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge Sealed
- Chain: KMC Z51, 7-speed
- Rear Cogs: Sunrace, 11-34, 7-speed
- Front Derailleur: Null
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Shifters: Shimano Tourney, 7-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale Cruise Control riser, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 15 degree backsweep, 740mm width
- Grips: Cannondale Comfort
- Stem: Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8mm clamp
- Headset: Tange Semi-Integrated
- Brakes: Promax mechanical disc, 160/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Cannondale Forged alloy
- Saddle: Cannondale Treadwell, 170mm, steel rails
- Seatpost: Alloy, 31.6 x 350mm
- Speeds: 7
- Extras: Null
- Connectivity: Wheel Sensor