Cannondale Topstone 105 Gravel Bike 2020
ALL NEW TOPSTONE - BORN TO ROLL AND ROAM
Named after a favorite dirt road loop near our headquarters in Connecticut, Topstone is pure gravel goodness.
With its high-volume tires, confident rider position and sporty handling, it is ready to smash out big miles
on the backroads, explore routes less travelled, or smooth out the chop on your morning commute.
- Big tire clearance: Built with plenty of room for tires up to 42mm wide, for comfort, grip and adventurous capability.
- Outfront steering geometry: A slack head angle paired with a long 55mm fork rake delivers great stability at speed and great agility where needed. Just what you need for mixed-surface confidence or multi-day adventures.
- Confident rider position: Topstone shares similar stack and reach measurements with our synapse Endurance bikes, for a confident and sporty riding position.
- Full carbon fork: Full carbon forks on all models, with tapered steerers and 12mm thruaxles, for a light, comfortable and precise-steering front end.
- Ready for adventure: With mounts for three water bottles, plus mounts for top tube storage, topstone is ready to go long. Multiple bottle cage positions on the downtube mount let you configure for big frame bags
- Frame: SmartForm C2 Alloy, 142x12 thru-axle, tapered headtube, flat mount disc, StraightShot internal cable routing, multiple gear/bottle mounts
- Fork: Full Carbon, 1-1/8"" to 1-1/4"" steerer, 55mm OutFront offset, flat mount disc, internal routing, 12x100 thru axle
- Rims: WTB ST i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
- Hubs: (F) Formula RX-512, 12x100 centerlock / (R) Formula RX-142, 12x142 centerlock
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700 x 37c, tubeless ready
- Pedals: Not Included
- Crank: FSA Omega ME alloy, 46/30
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Omega
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 GS
- Shifters: Shimano 105 hydro disc, 2x11
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16 deg flare drop
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset: Topstone Si, 25mm Alloy top cap
- Brakes: Shimano 105 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT56 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 hydro disc
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Radius Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2
- Speeds: 22