||Contact Store for Availability
START THE CYCLE
This is where it all begins. When you decide to work out, not in. When you trade in four walls for two wheels. And you become the one who’s taking you places. Your journey starts here, with the comfort, confidence and speed of the Quick. Start the cycle.
All Quick models feature bright 360° reflective elements for that extra measure of safety.
COMFORT IS KING
Enhanced SAVE Micro-Suspension features in the rear triangle, plus ergonomic grips, saddle and pedals keep riders comfortable and connected.
Our OutFront Steering Geometry makes the Quick so stable, so confident and such swoopy fun to ride, that you might just forget you’re working out.
LIGHTER IS BETTER
In true Cannondale form, Quick bikes are the lightest in their class. Easier to pedal, easier to lift, easier to love!
Both Quick SL and Quick frames share a geometry that offers an easy reach to the
Fitness Riders, Light Commuters, Joy Riders of all ages.
A comfortable balance between upright ease and forward-leaning efficiency.
- Frame: Quick SL Disc, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, tapered head tube
- Fork: Quick Disc, full carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, 1-1/4 to 1-1/8 tapered steerer, Flat Mount
- Rims: Cannondale C4 Disc, double wall, 32h
- Hubs: Sealed Alloy Disc, 12x100 front, QR rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: Schwalbe Spicer, 700 x 30c, K-Guard puncture protection, reflective sidewall
- Pedals: Cannondale Fitness Reinforced Composite
- Crank: FSA Tempo, 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge square taper
- Chain: KMC Z99, 9-speed
- Cassette: Sunrace, 11-34, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora GS
- Shifters: Shimano Sora, 2x9
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 3° rise , 10 ° sweep, 640mm
- Grips: Cannondale Ergo Performance, Lock-On
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6°
- Headset: FSA Sealed Bearing, Integrated, 1-1/4-1-1/8
- Brakes: Shimano M315 hydro disc, 160/160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano M315 hydro disc
- Saddle: Cannondale Quick Ergo Performance
- Seatpost: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm