Cannondale Quick CX 1 City Bike 2020
€1.200,00 In stock
Cannondale Quick CX 1 City Bike 2020. City Bikes in Dublin. Hybrid Bikes. Read more
Any Way, Any Day
Dirt one day. Road the next. The Quick CX is built to thrive wherever your adventure leads.
- Rule All Roads.
A bump-absorbing suspension fork and big, grippy multisurface tyres keep you comfortably in control on everything from smooth pavement to battered backroads.
- Positioned for Success:
An upright, mountain-bike-inspired riding position feels natural and comfortable in all situations.
- Lighten Up:
Thanks to Cannondale’s unmatched aluminum expertise, Quick CX is remarkably light but offers heavyweight performance, on-road or off.
- Frame: SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/2" to 1-1/8" tapered headtube, internal cable routing, BSA threaded BB, rack/fender mounts
- Fork: SR Suntour NCX w/ lockout, 50mm, 1-1/2"- 1-1/8" tapered steerer
- Rear Shock: Null
- Rims: Cannondale Disc, double wall w/eyelet, 32h
- Hubs: (F) Shimano XT / (R) Shimano XT, QR
- Spokes: Stainless steel, 14g
- Tires: Kenda Piedmont, 700x40c
- Pedals: Cannondale Platform
- Crank: FSA V-Drive, MegaExo, 38T
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs: Sunrace, 11-42, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Null
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT
- Shifters: Shimano SLX, 11-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3, 6061 double-butted, 20mm rise, 9° back, 680mm
- Grips: Cannondale Fitness
- Stem: Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8mm clamp
- Headset: VP Si 1-1/2"- 1-1/8"
- Brakes: Shimano MT400 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT54 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT400 hydro disc
- Saddle: Cannondale Quick CX Ergo
- Seatpost: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
- Speeds: 12
- Connectivity: Wheel Sensor
- Fork Travel: 50mm
- Frame Details: SAVE|1-1/2" to 1-1/8" tapered headtube|Internal cable routing|BSA threaded BB|Rack/fender mounts
- Frame Travel: Null
- Front Hub: Shimano XT
- Material: Aluminum
- Rear Hub: Shimano XT, QR
- Tire Size: 40