It's your brain. Treat it right. Cannondale is at it again, re-envisioning a vital piece of cycling technology: the helmet.
How do we do it? Easy. We wear helmets. Every day. Every Ride. Consequently, we think about helmets - in the saddle, at our desks, in bed. And now, we're designing them to to help create the perfect ride.
- System Integration Micro-Dial Fit w/ Ergo-Fit EVA occipital pad offers unmatched comfort and customizable fit
- Wicking pads with heat-sealed seams keep sweat under control
- Single-mold polycarbonate shell technology bonds the outer shell with the EPS shell for one-piece integrated design
- Removable visor
- 19 flow-through vents span the helmet and keeps riders cool in any terrain
- Comfort able soft-touch webbing with cam-lock dividers offer secure adjustment and all-day wearability
- Complies with one or more of the following standards: USA CPSC, CE EN1078, AS/NZ 2063
- DUAL DENSITY EPS TECHNOLOGY - Cannondale's helmet designers took a cue from car manufacturers when building our revolutionary, cone-shaped impact-absorbing zones into our helmets. We call these zones Peak Protection. The two-layered, co-molded EPS foam in our helmets employ high- and low-density foam zones that disperse and redirect the force of an impact.
- EXOSKELETON REINFORCEMENTS - Get bigger venting, improved airflow, and zero loss of protection. Cannondale's SI ALLOY REINFORCMENT bridges span critical intersections to simultaneously boost helmet strength and cool factor.
- EMBEDDED CHASSIS - Embedded into every CANNONDALE HELMET is a nylon chassis that helps maintain integrity in the case of a crash. The benefits are superior strength, superior ventilation, superior protection - while still looking beautiful.
- POLYCARBONATE OUTER SHELL - Integrity. That's a word few helmet makers actually use, but one that's at the core of Cannondale. We fuse the EPS Foam with the vacuum-formed shell, creating an integrated, one-piece helmet that has the structural integrity serious riders demand.
The result is a helmet that's 12% lighter and meets CPSC safety standards.