Read or write a review
Cannondale Cannondale Quick City Cycling Helmet
€54,99 In stock (7)
Cannondale Quick Adult Helmet. Adjustable size cycling helmet suitable for commuting in the city as well as recreational road cycling. Removable peak, lightweight. Read more
In stock (7)
It's your brain. Treat it right. Cannondale is at it again, re-envisioning a vital piece of cycling technology: the helmet.
How do we do it? Easy. We wear helmets. Every day. Every Ride. Consequently, we think about helmets - in the saddle, at our desks, in bed. And now, we're designing them to to help create the perfect ride.
- System Integration Micro-Dial Fit w/ Ergo-Fit EVA occipital pad offers unmatched comfort and customizable fit
- Wicking pads with heat-sealed seams keep sweat under control
- Single-mold polycarbonate shell technology bonds the outer shell with the EPS shell for one-piece integrated design
- Removable visor
- 19 flow-through vents span the helmet and keeps riders cool in any terrain
- Comfort able soft-touch webbing with cam-lock dividers offer secure adjustment and all-day wearability
- Complies with one or more of the following standards: USA CPSC, CE EN1078, AS/NZ 2063
- DUAL DENSITY EPS TECHNOLOGY - Cannondale's helmet designers took a cue from car manufacturers when building our revolutionary, cone-shaped impact-absorbing zones into our helmets. We call these zones Peak Protection. The two-layered, co-molded EPS foam in our helmets employ high- and low-density foam zones that disperse and redirect the force of an impact.
- EXOSKELETON REINFORCEMENTS - Get bigger venting, improved airflow, and zero loss of protection. Cannondale's SI ALLOY REINFORCMENT bridges span critical intersections to simultaneously boost helmet strength and cool factor.
- EMBEDDED CHASSIS - Embedded into every CANNONDALE HELMET is a nylon chassis that helps maintain integrity in the case of a crash. The benefits are superior strength, superior ventilation, superior protection - while still looking beautiful.
- POLYCARBONATE OUTER SHELL - Integrity. That's a word few helmet makers actually use, but one that's at the core of Cannondale. We fuse the EPS Foam with the vacuum-formed shell, creating an integrated, one-piece helmet that has the structural integrity serious riders demand.
The result is a helmet that's 12% lighter and meets CPSC safety standards.
- M - 54-58cm
- L - 58-62cm