||Available in current stock
Compact, easy-to-use GPS bike computer with connected features. Tracks time, distance, speed and allows you to plan, download and follow new rides. Then, save, plan and share your activities at Garmin Connect™.
The Edge is water-resistant and durable with connected features, for instant data upload and LiveTrack.
- Go the extra mile: Edge 25 captures essential stats from your ride, including time, distance, speed, total ascent and location. When paired with a heart rate strap, it also records your heart rate and heart rate zone so you’ll know when you hit your target. Heart rate compatibility also provides more accurate information on calories burned during your ride.
- Small, But Powerful: Edge 25 offers all the necessary stats you need to take your ride to the next level. Small in size, yet packed with features such as smart notifications when paired with a smartphone.
- Stay on Course: Choose from courses ridden by others or create your own on Garmin Connect, our free online community. Once you choose a course, upload it directly to Edge 25 and follow it to your destination. You can even compete against yourself to make it more interesting.
- Ride Faster, Ride Further: Edge 25 lets you know how fast and how far you’re riding. When paired with ANT+® sensors², you can also track cadence (sensor sold seperately), as well as indoor speed and distance.
- Live Tracking: When paired with Bluetooth®, Live Tracking lets friends and family follow your ride in real time. Invite followers using email or social media, which lets them view your live data on Garmin Connect.
- No Data, No Problem: Edge 25 uses GPS/GLONASS satellites to track how far, how fast and where you ride, even under dense tree cover. Unlike a phone, you can use Edge 25 for up to 8 hours without worrying about data or battery drainage.
- Get Connected: Via Bluetooth to your smartphone or with a simple connection to your computer, you can upload your activities to our free online fitness community, Garmin Connect. Here, you can see the path you travelled on a map, analyse it, share it and view more detail.