||In Stock with Brand Distributor
SystemSix - THE FASTEST ROAD BIKE IN THE WORLD
The SystemSix makes every rider faster. You can call it free speed, or aerodynamic advantage. We call it the culmination of a systemwide approach to speed, efficiency and real-world performance. Speed yourself up with the fastest UCIlegal road bike in the world.
- GO FASTER. EASIER:
SystemSix produces the least aerodynamic drag of any road bike on the market. Since the bike represents about 30% of a rider’s total drag, that translates into less effort for any rider, at any speed.
- FASTER ON CLIMBS:
The SystemSix’s aero advantage make it faster than lightweight climbing bikes on any climb up to a 6% gradient or more, depending on rider’s power to weight. To put that in perspective, the most revered HC climbs in the Tour only average 7-8%.
- FASTER ON DESCENTS:
Dropping down a 5% grade, a rider on a traditional lightweight bike would need to put out over 300 watts just to keep up with a rider spinning at a recovery effort on a SystemSix.
- FASTER ON THE FLATS:
At 48km/h (30mph), SystemSix saves you over 50 watts - huge savings considering an average Cat 1 racer’s Functional Threshold Power is around 350 watts. And even when drafting, you’re still getting up to 60% of that benefit.
- FASTER IN THE SPRINTS:
In a 200m sprint with riders putting out a 1000 watt effort, the SystemSix rider would be four bike lengths ahead at the line.
- EASIER WHEN CRUISING:
Even at a mellow group ride pace, SystemSix requires about 10% less power to maintain speed, leaving you with more in the tank when it’s time to throw down.
- Frame ALL-NEW SystemSix, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE, BB30a, flat mount, Speed Release thru-axle
- Fork ALL-NEW SystemSix, BallisTec Carbon, Speed Release thru-axle
- Rims Fulcrum Racing 400 DB, Alloy clincher, 35mm deep
- Hubs Fulcrum Racing 400 DB, 12x100 front, 12x142 rear
- Spokes Fulcrum double-butted, Stainless, Bladed
- Tires Vittoria Rubino Pro Speed, 700 x 26mm (23c)
- Pedals N/A
- Crank Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a w/ OPI SpideRing, 52/36
- Bottom Bracket Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain Shimano 105, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs Shimano 105, 11-30, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Ultegra GS
- Shifters Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 2x11
- Handlebar Vision Metron 4D Flat, UD Carbon
- Grips Prologo One Touch
- Stem Vision Trimax OS, 2014 Alloy, 3D Forged
- Headset Tapered, 1-1/8” upper, 1-1/4” lower bearing
- Brakes Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 160/140mm RT81 rotors
- Brake Levers Shimano Ultegra hydro disc
- Saddle Prologo Dimension, Tirox rails
- Seatpost Cannondale KNØT Carbon, 330mm
- Full System Integrated Design
The frame, fork, seatpost, bar, stem and wheels were designed together as a holistic system to minimize drag, enhance comfort and optimize stiffness.
- Tailored Airfoils
Every section of the frame, fork and seatpost features it own customized truncated airfoil shape, designed to reduce drag across the effective yaw range. Downtube and seat tube shapes minimize the aero effect of bottles, because that’s how we ride.
- Disc Only
Disc specific design allowed for aerodynamic optimization of the frame and fork and a wheel/tire choice that would not have been possible with rim brakes.
- Hidden Cable Routing
Unique design routes brake lines and Di2 cables through an opening in the front of the headtube, bypassing headset bea