||In Stock with Brand Distributor
START THE CYCLE
This is where it all begins. When you decide to work out, not in. When you trade in four walls for two wheels. And you become the one who’s taking you places. Your journey starts here, with the comfort, confidence and speed of the Quick. Start the cycle.
All Quick models feature bright 360° reflective elements for that extra measure of safety.
COMFORT IS KING
Enhanced SAVE Micro-Suspension features in the rear triangle, plus ergonomic grips, saddle and pedals keep riders comfortable and connected.
Our OutFront Steering Geometry makes the Quick so stable, so confident and such swoopy fun to ride, that you might just forget you’re working out.
LIGHTER IS BETTER
In true Cannondale form, Quick bikes are the lightest in their class. Easier to pedal, easier to lift, easier to love!
Both Quick SL and Quick frames share a geometry that offers an easy reach to the
Fitness Riders, Light Commuters, Joy Riders of all ages.
A comfortable balance between upright ease and forward-leaning efficiency.
- Frame: Quick SL Disc, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, tapered head tube
- Fork: Quick Si, Carbon blades, 1-1/4to 1-1/8 tapered steerer, 55mm offset
- Rims: Cannondale C4, double wall, 32h
- Hubs: Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: Schwalbe Spicer, 700 x 30c, K-Guard puncture protection, reflective sidewall
- Pedals :Cannondale Fitness Reinforced Composite
- Crank: Shimano 48/36/26
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Chain: KMC Z99, 9-speed
- Cassette: Shimano, 11-32, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Shifters: Shimano Altus, 3x9
- Handlebar: Alloy Riser, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise , 700mm
- Grips: Cannondale Ergo Performance, Lock-On
- Stem: Cannondale Alloy, 31.8, 8°
- Headset: Tange Si 1-1/8
- Brakes: Tektro hydro disc, 160/160mm
- Brake Levers: Tektro hydro disc
- Saddle: Cannondale Quick Ergo Performance
- Seatpost :Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm