||Out of stock
||Available on special order. Contact store for details
TRUE ENDURANCE MACHINERY
This is for the riders. You know the ones — the chargers, the searchers, the hammers with nothing to prove — except to themselves. The ones who live to go long and go hard, and return home with nothing in the tank but the glow of a ride well ridden.
New frame weighs just 950g (over 220g lighter) with a level of stiffness normally reserved for World Tour sprinters' rigs. This thing is fast.
The updated SAVE Micro-Suspension in the frame and fork is complemented by the addition of the SAVE seatpost, for enhanced comfort and performance enhancement that keeps you protected from shocks and vibration yet connected to the feel of the ride.
ENDURANCE RACE GEOMETRY
The rider position perfectly balances low, forward efficiency and upright comfort, for a "just-right" feel that encourages full-gas exploits and all-day sessions.
WIDE RANGING CAPABILITIES
With full clearance for tyres up to a whopping 32mm wide, and subtle, hidden mud guard mounts, the new Synapse is ready and willing to explore the wilder side of endurance riding.
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30 Bearings
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydro disc
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydro disc, flat mount, 160/140mm
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- Crank: Cannondale Si, BB30a, w/ FSA rings, 50/34
- Fork: NEW Synapse Disc Asymmetric, SAVE PLUS, BallisTec Carbon, integrated crown race, size-specific design 44-48: 1 1/8" steerer, 60mm rake 51-54: 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" tapered steerer, 55mm rake 56-61: 1-1/8" - 1-3/8" tapered steerer, 45mm rake
- Frame: NEW Synapse Disc, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30a, flat mount, 12mm thru axle
- Frame Description: BallisTec Carbon Frame, SAVE PLUS
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Handlebar: Cannondale C1 Ultralight Alloy Handlebar
- Headset: Synapse Si, 25mm carbon top cap
- Hubs: Mavic Aksium Disc, Centerlock, 100x12mm front, 142x12mm rear
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-32, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000 GS
- Rims: Mavic Aksium Disc
- Saddle: Selle Royal Seta S1
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x350mm (48-56), 400mm (58-61)
- Segment: Endurance Road
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydro disc
- Speeds: 22
- Spokes: Mavic Aksium
- Stem: C1 Ultralight Alloy Stem w/ integrated Garmin mount
- Tires: Schwalbe Lugano, Folding, 700x28c (CE- Mavic Yksion Elite, Folding, 700x28c)
- Military Grade BallisTec Carbon Construction
- Vibration Dampening SAVE
- PLUS Micro-Suspension
- Fast and Comfortable Endurance Race Geometry All-road Capable SE Model Available